PossiblyCleverPossiblyClever

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Terminator the Musical Terminator the Musical

Funny idea, but I don't think it was that well executed. Though it could be bias on my part because I absolutely despise autotuning. It's a stupid trend in music that only serves to say "I can't sing on my own so I'll have a machine do it for me".

Other than that, I don't really have any issue with the cartoon except that it needs a pre-loader. Again, funny idea! Just needs a preloader and please god stop the autotune.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Spot on.

I like how every number mentioned is a multiple of seven
In debt for 700 years, perform 63 ( that's 7x9) tasks that require you to run around in a circle for seven (seven duh) hours, the cartoon shifts to seven years later...

I'm sure it was intentional, for whatever reason, but whatever, just thought I'd say I noticed it.

Also yeah, that's pretty much a spot-on satire of Animal Crossing, you got it perfect.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Fantastic!

Wow, this cartoon gets the feel of old Saturday Morning action cartoons down almost perfectly. The ONLY flaw I can see in this cartoon is a minor part in the visuals. It looks juuuust a bit too clean. If it had a bit of a grainy, kinda dated look (I hope you get what I'm trying to say), it would be perfect. But its only a minor, insignificant complaint. Its still the most impressive re-creation of Saturday morning nostalgia that I've ever seen.

Sadly, I've not yet read Watchmen or seen the movie, but I certainly plan to (and when I do, I'll probably love this cartoon even more).

Mortasheen Mortasheen

Unexpectedly Good!

This was a great cartoon! I loved the contrasting themes within. Everything was all morbid and creepy in appearance, but very lighthearted in the plot and events. Throughout the whole cartoon I was expecting one of the creatures to do some nasty jump-at-the-screen-and-make-you-jump sort of maneuver (especially that big thing at the fork in the hallway at the end) but never did. It kept in tune with the fun feel of the plot.

Overall it felt sort of on the same lines as an old Looney Tunes short with Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner, if you took the characters and replaced them with oh-god-what-the-hell-are-those things.

This was really awesome, keep up the good work!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Awesome, except for that one scene (okay two)

I give this a four out of five, great job! I would have given it a five, but... to be honest, I think the Pokemon Snap scenes are among the most frightening things I've ever seen (no offense to anyone who happens to be into the furry thing). Perhaps a scene-skip button would be a good idea for those who don't want to watch it.

That aside, this was a great collab. My favorite parts were the WarioWare and Tetris scenes. Keep it up!

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

Thanks.

I can't get those weird noises that put my nerves to a cheese grader out of my head, nor the image of that really weird 'Santa'.

But I'll give you credit, you did well at making a seriously weird (and creepy) cartoon.

Because I totally wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyways.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Hilarious

I loved this flash, great job! Its short, but it really doesn't need to be much longer. I was actually expecting a falcon kick, but instead got the FAR SUPERIOR move, the motherfucking Knee.

This was a very well made flash, so all I can say is keep it up!

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

It sucked... but that's why its awesome

These animations sucked ass. It sucked so hard, that it becomes entertainingly horrid. I stuck around just to see how bad it could get, and I had fun watching it stoop to newer and newer lows. I find it rather brilliant, actually. You guys have managed to piss off nearly every Metal Gear fan ever, with only 15.8 MB. MGS2 took way more space to piss off the fans. This cartoon is very space-efficient on pissing people off. Congratulations on this wonderfully horrible collab!

Alaska (Edit) Alaska (Edit)

Interesting.

I liked this, it was interesting, although it felt isolated. And I also can't help but point out that Alaska looks nothing like that in the summer, unless you're in the middle of a glacier, which is a very bad idea (very, very unsafe). In reality, its actually quite green and beautiful, and in some places only gets up to 80 degrees (F) on a warm day. Having used to live there myself, I know. Still an interesting submission though.

I wish watching this would help keep cool. But in Fresno, even a placebo-like effect of believing in a cooling effect can't stand up to the heat here.

PacmanDelux3 responds:

Thankyou. You have interesting insight.
Sorry I couldn't help your heat problem. T_T

Charizard & Blastoise Charizard & Blastoise

Good stuff, keep it up!

I give you a Five for great animation and art quality, and a fun joke. However, I give it only 9/10 simply because its a bit too short. I actually thought it would be longer, since the credits ran through the beginning and the end, as if that little part were just a short intro of what was going to happen later in the cartoon. Longer episodes are very much advised for future submissions if this becomes a series.

All that aside, great job! I look forward to more in the future.